We typically gather two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser).
- This information is moved to, processed and held by us in the USA of America;
- We commonly use this information to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to approved third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- During the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to collect anonymous Information Regarding you to deliver you their advertisements and use the same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain tasks as stated below (see part VI);
- To protect your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our firm;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or revise any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems in Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not developed nor are they meant for use by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as individual. We gather your PII if you make the option to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Websites like a critique, survey or promotion. You may:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Websites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Website including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website where your trip originated and your utilization of our Websites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
In our effort to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical part in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. We also use this data in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle information, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering companies and other people with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the decision to publicly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we use non-PII to assist in assessing site traffic, understanding customer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
At Bestessays.com we diligently work to guard the safety of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you supply. Additionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. Please be advised that although we try to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail in the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with when feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, in addition to for the legitimate demands of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
You have lots of choices regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select not to find any marketing information from us. You have an opportunity to change your data from your private account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies at Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a small child below the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Moreover, if you are under 18, you need to utilize bestessays.com only with participation and consent of a parent or guardian.